Orthodontic care is now more affordable than ever with a variety of payment options to choose from. With your good credit history, Dr. Kent is happy to offer 0% interest payment options that are payable over the course of treatment. We also offer a discount when you pay in full at the beginning of treatment and discounts for multiple family members.
You can even use your pre-tax flex funds to pay for orthodontic treatment. The cost and actual length of treatment depends on the severity of the patient’s problem. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options at your initial evaluation. This initial consultation is offered to you at no charge, so call for an appointment today to see what we can do to help you achieve that perfect smile!
We have several payment plans to suit different budgets. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable to everyone.
We are in network with a variety of dental insurance companies . We will help you to determine the coverage you have available. Our staff is happy to file your claim and handle insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
Third Party Financing
Our office works with CareCredit as a third party financing option for you. This company is highly reputable and well known throughout the dental industry. CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that makes care possible today – for purchases of all amounts. It is a credit card designed for your health, beauty, and wellness needs. With many of our special financing options, you can avoid paying interest by making your minimum monthly payments and paying the full amount due by the end of the promotional period. You can log on anytime to apply for financing at www.CareCredit.com
Credit Cards Accepted
We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established this financial policy:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a fee discount. (If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by insurance.)
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
If you have insurance, we will help you to determine the coverage you have available. We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
Convenient Online Services
We know how busy you are. That’s why we’re committed to providing you superior, leading-edge service. With our secure online service you will be able to:
- View your appointment and account information any time;
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders;
- Check your payment history and see current charges;
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts.